Jan 29, 2020
Dr Wasi Saleem is a medical doctor, a mindset and business
coach, a public speaker, and a knowledge broker and trainer
representing Tony Robbins and Dean Graziosi.
Listen to this episode to learn:
- How you can change direction and follow your dream even if your
career seems to be "carved in stone".
- How to believe in the impossible and use your god-given ability
to create your reality.
- How to use visualisation and the power of your mind to manifest
your "impossible goals".
- What is a knowledge broker and can you become one
- What is the biggest takeaway that Wasi learned by spending a
day with a Dean Graziosi, a multiple New York Times bestselling
author and multi-millionaire?
"Love yourself. Stop caring about
what other people think of you. You are an imperfectly perfect
human being, and you are on this planet for a reason."