Sep 17, 2020
Kelly Reeves is an NLP certified personal growth and business coach, a writer, humanitarian, and also a co-founder of a nonprofit animal rescue. After 20 years of a successful career in PR and marketing, she officially gave that up a few months ago to focus on her coaching practice.
• Personal growth after 40 and how it's different
• How can 'Generation X' leverage their many talents, knowledge and expertise into a business
• The choice between fear and regret
• The magic of believing and the faith needed to take the jump
• The lessons dogs teach us about spirituality and God
"If you're going to start a business, start early. Don't get caught up in all the B.S. there's out there. Hit the ground running and learn all you can."
About the host:
I am Agi Keramidas, a knowledge broker and a zealous podcaster (among other traits). I am a firm believer in the power of self-education and personal development in radically improving one's life.
If you want to support my podcast and gain access to exclusive content, become my patron: http://bit.ly/pdmpat
Join my facebook group for personal development, inspiration, and actionable knowledge: https://bit.ly/pdmgroup