Nov 26, 2020
A special, celebratory 80th episode! It's my first time doing a self-reflection in front of the microphone - you can listen the thinking as it happens in my voice during the episode!
• A new way of doing self-reflection: in front of a microphone
• The growth of both the podcast and the podcaster
• My highest values: on growth, freedom, and 2020
• Being authentic, being vulnerable
• Board breaking versus Firewalk!
• No more playing small!
"Stand out, don't fit in!"
About the host:
I am Agi Keramidas, a knowledge broker and a zealous podcaster. I am a firm believer in the power of self-education and personal development in radically improving one's life.
If you want to support my podcast, gain access to exclusive content, and become part of my community, then become my patron: http://bit.ly/pdmpat
Join my Facebook group for personal development, inspiration, and actionable knowledge: https://bit.ly/pdmgroup