Dec 10, 2020
Dr Memnia Theodorou is an international and TEDx speaker, a dentist, and above everything else, an adventurer! She took part in the Clipper Round the World Yacht Race - five months of sailing and over 18,000 nautical miles, becoming the first Cypriot woman to have sailed from the UK to Australia. She is now a coach, has a MSc in positive psychology, and her mission is to inspire and empower people around the world to awaken their confidence, step out of their comfort zone and lead the life they've always wanted!
• Overcoming adversity, resilience, and adjusting to changes
• Feeling of belonging, connecting with others, and camaraderie
• "When I lost all the luxuries of the modern world, I found myself again"
• The best way to deal with the fear that holds you back
• Changing careers at 37 - from dentistry to coaching
"The educational system puts that stress on us, that at 18 you must know what you want to do. Don’t stress too much about what you choose now, because it can change later on."
About the host:
I am Agi Keramidas, a knowledge broker and a zealous podcaster. I am a firm believer in the power of self-education and personal development in radically improving one's life.
Do you want to support my podcast, gain access to exclusive content, and become part of my community? Then become my patron! http://bit.ly/pdmpat
Join my Facebook group for personal development, inspiration, and actionable knowledge: https://bit.ly/pdmgroup