Jan 21, 2021
EB Sanders is a sought-after speaker, a staffing consultant, and a college professor who turned into a career coach. Having gone through two major career changes herself, she has both expertise and experience. She focuses on career path planning and she has helped numerous people find their “Thing” and create the life they’ve always wanted!
• The common thread in our lives and careers
• What is the path to a fulfilling career?
• A big realisation about the identity we carry with our career/job
• Lean in to your strengths, rather than overcoming your weaknesses
• The mental space to visualise the "future you"
"It's OK to play. Not everything needs to be mapped out, you can figure some things out on the fly."
About the host:
I am Agi Keramidas, a knowledge broker and a zealous podcaster. I am a firm believer in the power of self-education and personal development in radically improving one's life.
Do you want to support my podcast, gain access to exclusive content, and become part of my community? Then become my patron: http://bit.ly/pdmpat
Join my Facebook group for personal development, inspiration, and actionable knowledge: https://bit.ly/pdmgroup