Jan 28, 2021
Danielle Lindblom is an adventurer, a badass, and a life coach. She is a highly sensitive person and she lives with anxiety and depression - she says it relates to her personal growth. Her passion as a coach is to guide people to their own truth and authenticity, by connecting to their body and learning to accept all the parts of themselves.
• The experience of debilitating anxiety and the time to face it
• Instead of resistance or denial, have self-acceptance
• Dealing with anxiety in holistic methods
• Guiding people to their authenticity and self-compassion
• Learning to accept all parts of yourself
"Just enjoy it. Stuff is going to happen, good stuff and bad stuff, you're going to be ok through it all."
About the host:
I am Agi Keramidas, a knowledge broker and a zealous podcaster. I am a firm believer in the power of self-education and personal development in radically improving one's life.
Do you want to support my podcast, gain access to exclusive content, and become part of my community? Then become my patron: http://bit.ly/pdmpat 😃
Join my Facebook group for personal development, inspiration, and actionable knowledge: https://bit.ly/pdmgroup