Feb 15, 2021
In today’s celebratory #100 show I am thrilled to speak with Dr Mahmood Mawjee. Mahmood is an internationally recognised power speaker and peak performance business coach. He used to be a 6-figure dentist in London - but after losing both his dental practice and his dad in a very short time, he turned his life around, making it his mission to have speaking skills that would mesmerise his audiences. He is passionate about helping people speak with confidence and authority, about storytelling, and about helping top earners live a more fulfilling life.
• When was the last time that one day changed your life?
• The greatest gift comes from the greatest pain
• Morning routine: our emotional and mental armour for the day
• Putting things off for tomorrow leads to living a life of regret
• Coming from a point of service, and the duty to serve
"Go follow dreams, as opposed to society norms. Go follow your heart, have some fun!"
About the host:
I am Agi Keramidas, a knowledge broker and zealous podcaster. I am a firm believer in the power of self-education and personal development in radically improving one's life.
Do you want to support my podcast, gain access to exclusive content, and become part of my inner circle? Then become my patron: http://bit.ly/pdmpat 😃
Join my Facebook group for personal development, inspiration, and actionable knowledge: https://bit.ly/pdmgroup