Jul 12, 2021
Dr Stephanie Zgraggen is a chiropractor, a functional medicine practitioner and certified clinical nutritionist that has been in private practice over 15 years. She is also an author and leading expert in women’s hormones and health. Her mission is to empower women with the knowledge and skills to balance their bodies and feel their best, so they can transform their lives and fulfill their mission.
* How stress impacts our hormones, productivity, and personal development
* Listening to our intuition and gut
* Become the detective of your own body
* A paradigm shift for self-care
* Vitamins made from food and what to look for in a supplement
Dr Stephanie's free eBook: https://drzgraggen.com/morning-detox-sign-up/
"You don't have to rush everything. You can slow down and take your time."
𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁:
I am Agi Keramidas, a knowledge broker and podcaster. I firmly believe in the power of self-education and personal development in radically improving one's life.
Here's my Essential Personal Development Blueprint: bit.ly/agiscourse
Join my Facebook group for personal development, inspiration, and actionable knowledge: bit.ly/pdmgroup