Jul 26, 2021
Tracy Litt is a leadership expert, mindset coach, and spiritual advisor, and she is often described as a powerhouse of transformation. Her book 'Worthy Human' is an Amazon best-seller, and in 2020 she gave a TEDx talk about fear. She leads a major movement in self-worth, consciousness, and wild success for visionary leaders, and she is passionate about helping people break the patterns that bind them, so they can become the highest versions of themselves and create the businesses and lives of their dreams.
* Firm rooted decision is the beginning of action
* Self-worth and the power of "I am enough"
* Invest in you - you are the asses of your life!
* Breathing intentionally and creating a safe space for new choices
* If you want abundance, work on the receivership
"You are always smart enough."
𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁:
I am Agi Keramidas, a knowledge broker and podcaster. I firmly believe in the power of self-education and personal development in radically improving one's life.
Here's my Essential Personal Development Blueprint: bit.ly/agiscourse
Join my Facebook group for personal development, inspiration, and actionable knowledge: bit.ly/pdmgroup