Aug 30, 2021
For this and the following two episodes, I am revisiting three interviews I did in the early days of the podcast. I believe these conversations to have deep and useful messages inside, and I want to give to the newer listeners of the podcast the opportunity to discover them and the value they contain.
The first one was with Rob Scott in June 2020, and was featured in episodes #037 & #038.
Rob Scott is a master-level mindset coach, who has been running his personal development business for over a decade now and has helped thousands of people shift their identity and dramatically break through their limitations. Having taught for companies like MindValley, his mission is to end suffering on planet earth, and he teaches the powerful and profound mindsets that people need to achieve success, happiness & fulfilment.
* Changing our very identity and fundamental shifts
* The profound changes that happen after choosing to stop an addiction
* Is there a tangible way to spirituality?
* Looking at our limiting beliefs, rather than looking through them
* Changing limiting beliefs - both on conscious and subconscious level
* Instant vs delayed gratification, and their role in self mastery
* Self-sabotaging and how it's connected to our comfort zone
* Suffering is resisting what is
"The comfort zone is not comfortable - it's familiarity."
𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁:
I am Agi Keramidas, a knowledge broker and podcaster. I firmly believe in the power of self-education and personal development in radically improving one's life.
I have partnered with Brain.fm! Get 20% off this amazing app: brain.fm/agi
My Essential Personal Development Blueprint: bit.ly/agiscourse