Sep 27, 2021
Julie Broad is an Amazon #1 best selling author and international book award winner, as well as a successful entrepreneur, real estate investor and speaker. She is the founder of “Book Launchers”, a self-publishing services firm, and her latest book is called Self-Publish & Succeed. She is an expert on writing a book with marketing in mind, and she is passionate about helping entrepreneurs write, publish, and sell non-fiction books that boost their business.
* Who should write a non-fiction book and why
* The author, the writer, and the team behind writing
* What's the biggest mistake in self-publishing a book?
* How to overcome the #1 reason why you are not finishing your book
* Your reader is not a demographic - get to know them
"Don't do an MBA! ...I would have been better served just getting into the entrepreneurial world sooner and learn from my mistakes."
𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁:
I am Agi Keramidas, a knowledge broker and podcaster. I firmly believe in the power of self-education and personal development in radically improving one's life.
I have partnered with Brain.fm! Get 20% off this amazing app: brain.fm/agi