Oct 25, 2021
Larry Robertson is an award-winning author, strategist, and innovation advisor, who works at the nexus of creativity, leadership, and entrepreneurship. As the founder of Lighthouse Consulting, he has for over 25 years guided entrepreneurial ventures and their leaders through uncertainty & change to lasting success. He is the author of three books, including the recently released “Rebel Leadership: How to Thrive in Uncertain Times”. He is a popular columnist and speaker, and he has been named a Fulbright Scholar, which is a rare achievement for non-academic professionals.
Listen to the second half of this fascinating conversation in the next episode #173.
* Curiosity and inquisitive mindset
* Entrepreneurship is not about business - it is to undertake
* Why are things they way they are and how can they be better?
* Creativity is an innate human ability, and it is not its outputs
* "The adjacent possible"
* The 3 acts of creation: choice, reaction, and improvisation
"Learn to be more curious, more often and sooner."
𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁:
I am Agi Keramidas, a knowledge broker and podcaster. I firmly believe in the power of self-education and personal development in radically improving one's life.
I have partnered with Brain Fm! Get 20% off this amazing app: brain.fm/agi