Apr 7, 2022
On my ongoing podcast journey, I now focus on consolidation on Thursday's episodes. Repetition is the mother of all learning, they say. So instead of adding more knowledge, I revisit the previous episodes and consolidate the wisdom imparted by my guests.
In today’s episode I cover the topic of trusting our intuition, of listening to our body intelligence, of acting in faith.
I revisit 4 of the previous episodes and share the wisdom of my guests Chess Edwards (#081), Paul Shepherd (#107), Toni Jehan (#031), and Nicole Laino (#112).
* Body intelligence holds all the answers, if we learn to tap into it
* Calibrating your intuition and decision-making strategy
* What does “trust” really mean?
* Our higher self, or divine self, and how can we connect to it
* Acting in faith and letting go of the outcome
Do you sometimes have trouble getting your brain to focus and concentrate on the important task in front of you? Then I have a solution for you: an amazing app called Brain FM. As my podcast listener, try it for free and get 20% off if you decide to join. Use my partner link: brain.fm/agi
𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁:
I am Agi Keramidas, a zealous podcaster and a knowledge broker. I am on a mission to inspire others to grow, stand out, and take action towards the next level of their lives. Visit my website: agikeramidas.com