Apr 25, 2022
On my ongoing personal development journey, on Thursday's episodes, I now focus on consolidation. Repetition is the mother of all learning, they say. So instead of adding more knowledge, I revisit the previous episodes and consolidate the wisdom imparted by my guests. My intention is to distil and share this wisdom with you in a way that you’ll find something that clicks, something that inspires you to take action as a result.
In today’s episode, I cover discussions around the topics of speaking, communication, storytelling, and also of having those uncomfortable conversations.
I revisit 4 of the previous episodes and share the wisdom of my guests: David Saville (#008), Renée Marino (#050), RIchi Watson (#058), and David Wood (#110).
* Storytelling is being able to communicate not only the memories but also the emotions in the story
* Two things anyone can do to become a better storyteller
* How the way we use modern technology actually lessens our authentic communication.
* We need to have uncomfortable conversations or we’ll have an uncomfortable life
* The tough conversations we avoid form our boundaries
Do you sometimes have trouble getting your brain to focus and concentrate on the important task in front of you? Then I have a solution for you: an amazing app called Brain FM. As my podcast listener, try it for free and get 20% off if you decide to join. Use my partner link: brain.fm/agi
𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁:
I am Agi Keramidas, a zealous podcaster and a knowledge broker. I am on a mission to inspire others to grow, stand out, and take action toward the next level of their lives. Visit my website: agikeramidas.com