May 26, 2022
On my ongoing personal development journey, on Thursday's episodes, I now focus on consolidation. Repetition is the mother of all learning, they say. So instead of adding more knowledge, I revisit the previous episodes and consolidate the wisdom imparted by my guests. I intend to distil and share this wisdom with you in a way that you’ll find something that clicks, something that inspires you to take action as a result.
Today the topic is emotions. Understanding them, evaluating them, mapping them, managing them, and also emotional intelligence and the two components of building it.
I revisit 4 of the previous episodes and share the wisdom of my guests: David Saville (#008), Chuck Hogan (#009 & #016), Rich Waterman (#022), and Uzma Naqvi (#061).
* Do you have the emotional maturity to allow the flow of emotions?
* A Tony Robbins method on how to self-evaluate an emotion in 60 seconds: the S.E.W.
* How to move through emotional states more quickly in 3 steps
* What is the reason we have emotions? What is their message?
* Are there “negative” emotions?
* The two main components to building your emotional intelligence
Would you like to be able to increase your focus and concentration for as much as 200%? An amazing app called Brain FM can help you do exactly that. As my podcast listener, you have the opportunity to try it for free and get a special 20% off if you decide to use it. Use my partner link: brain.fm/agi
𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁:
I am Agi Keramidas, a zealous podcaster and a knowledge broker. I am on a mission to inspire others to grow, stand out, and take action toward the next level of their lives. Visit my website: agikeramidas.com