Oct 20, 2022
In this episode, I carry on with a concept I started recently, which is reflecting and consolidating the learnings of the most recent previous episodes. My intention in these episodes is to distil the wisdom imparted by my guests and share it with you in a way that you will find something that clicks, that inspires you to take some kind of action as a result.
Today I reflect on and consolidate actionable takeaways from the last four interviews (episodes #252, #254, #256, and #258).
* The 3 major game changers to having a fulfilling life
* Assuming radical responsibility for your thoughts, emotions, and attitude
* Listen to the internal dialogue within yourself and practicing metacognition
* Having a clear direction of what you want makes you invulnerable to distractions
* Journaling allows you to play detective in your own life and see the patterns that you rarely see in the moment
* How to connect with your audience, from 2 people to a crowd of 200,000.
Ask me anything and get a voice reply:
For a FREE ebook containing the best actionable takeaways from the most important consolidation episodes:
𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁:
I am Agi Keramidas, a zealous podcaster and a knowledge broker. I am on a mission to inspire others to grow, stand out, and take action toward the next level of their lives. Visit my website: agikeramidas.com