Jan 24, 2022
Michael Unbroken is a best-selling author, award-winning speaker, a coach & a mentor. He is the founder of Think Unbroken and an educator for adult survivors of childhood trauma. Since 2016, he has empowered over 100,000 trauma survivors to get out of "the Vortex", learn to love themselves, and become the hero of their own story. He is also a fellow podcaster, on a mission to create change in the world and to end generational trauma in his lifetime.
* What are you willing to do to have the life you want?
* Childhood trauma and how it can impact behaviour patterns
* Are you showing up in your life?
* Forcing ourselves into belief
* The realisation that money will not solve all your problems, as you thought it would
* The first step to change your life: start with the way you're talking to yourself
"Set a goal that makes your life better and do whatever it takes to get there - within your moral character, your values and preferably the law."
Social media: @michaelunbroken
𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁:
I am Agi Keramidas, a zealous podcaster and a knowledge broker. I am on a mission to inspire others to grow, stand out, and take action towards the next level of their lives.
I have partnered with Brain Fm! Get 20% off this amazing app: brain.fm/agi