Jun 30, 2022
A different, solo episode where I get to do a combination of 3 different things:
* My reflections and insights regarding 3 recent podcast episodes: Brian Tracy, Amy Rowlinson and Victoria Rader
* Listener question #1: My experience and benefits gained by practising the Wim Hof method
* Listener question #2: What if the people closest to you have a fixed mindset and prefer to settle than grow?
* What changes in the podcast’s schedule after next week’s episode #239
𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗽𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗠𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘆 𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆:
If you have enjoyed this episode, you will find great value in my podcast’s supporters community.
Here are some of the benefits you will get by joining:
* You will gain access to exclusive content from me and my guests, specially tailored to your needs
* You will have your questions answered in special Ask Me Anything episodes.
* You will meet people who value personal development in our online meet-ups.
* You will participate in my monthly mindset and accountability Mastermind group.
𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁:
I am Agi Keramidas, a zealous podcaster and a knowledge broker. I am on a mission to inspire others to grow, stand out, and take action toward the next level of their lives. Visit my website: agikeramidas.com