Aug 24, 2020
Alexander Keehnen is the founder and CEO of "Worldwide Influence Network" (WIN) Mastermind, the personal development and business network for purpose-driven entrepreneurs. He is an international thought leader in efficiency and collaboration, and he believes that when mature open-minded individuals come together in a trusted environment, life becomes a simple game of ask and receive. He is also the initiator of Gaianet, the world’s first purpose-driven social network, where individuals and projects connect and unite to shape a harmonised world for all life on earth.
• Doing business from the heart: a tribe of givers
• The gap between knowledge and implementation
• The wild horse thoughts are, and the realisation "I am not the voice"
• The bridge between science and spirituality
• Leveraging the true power of your mind by using the "visualisation muscle"
• The true power of the Mastermind group
• Gaianet: the world's first purpose-driven social network
• The vision of a new Earth and cities of light
"Let's all spread the love. Right here, right now! Smile! Let's make the other people feel better about themselves than before they ran into us."
WIN Mastermind: http://winmastermind.org/
About the host:
I am Agi Keramidas, a knowledge broker and a zealous podcaster (among other traits). I am a firm believer in the power of self-education and personal development in radically improving one's life.
If you want to support my podcast and gain access to exclusive content, become my patron: http://bit.ly/pdmpat
Join my facebook group for personal development, inspiration, and actionable knowledge: https://bit.ly/pdmgroup