Jul 29, 2021
Seven Jacobs is a young social entrepreneur, speaker, and an advocate for mental health, especially amongst young leaders. He is the founder and CEO of an entrepreneurship education business called StartrHub, and the host of a mental health podcast for young leaders called "Lost and Searching". His mission is to be an agent for discovery, and he is passionate about helping his students get the education they never had in school and confidently work towards their dreams.
* Born in L.A., and the troubled youth after moving to London at the age of 12
* Challenges and perspectives coming from leadership at a young age
* The difference between what we do and who we are
* The awakening that comes with understanding who you really are
* The 3 roles others play: victim, prosecutor, rescuer, and how to reframe them
"It's ok to have failed - because, unlike what you think right now, you are enough, you are worth it, you matter."
𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁:
I am Agi Keramidas, a knowledge broker and podcaster. I firmly believe in the power of self-education and personal development in radically improving one's life.
Here's my Essential Personal Development Blueprint: bit.ly/agiscourse
Join my Facebook group for personal development, inspiration, and actionable knowledge: bit.ly/pdmgroup