Nov 18, 2021
On my ongoing journey towards Personal Development Mastery, I have changed the format of Thursday's episodes. So instead of adding more knowledge, I revisit the previous episodes and consolidate the wisdom imparted by my guests.
In this episode, I revisit episodes #013 (Chris Branch) and #014 (Reem Kharbat). I hope you find this approach useful.
* Living an intentional life
* Meditation: altered states and altered traits
* Realise that no problems are new or unique to you
* Stoicism: the practice of dealing with problems
* Mindsets of a successful entrepreneur
* How to find your million dollar idea
* The secret to getting anything you want: ask!
"I realised that many of those ideas remained just that - ideas. I never took action on them and allow them to change me."
I can help you to launch and scale your own top-quality podcast, even if you aren't tech-savvy and are limited on time: https://bit.ly/7stepsfreepdf
𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁:
I am Agi Keramidas, a zealous podcaster and a knowledge broker. I am on a mission to inspire others to grow, stand out, and take action towards the next level of their lives.