Jan 10, 2022
Dr Demartini is a world-renowned specialist in human behaviour, a researcher, author, and global educator. He has been a public speaker for nearly 50 years, and he empowers people from all walks of life by sharing his knowledge on personal development and financial wellness.
He has studied over 30,000 books across all academic disciplines, and he has synthesized and shares the wisdom of the ages, both on stage and online. He was one of the featured experts in the book and documentary “The Secret”, and in the field of personal development he has created numerous programs, seminars, and revolutionary techniques, such as the Demartini value determination process.
In our podcast conversation we focused on gratitude and the gratitude effect.
* The gratitude effect and how to cultivate an attitude of gratitude
* Keeping a daily gratitude journal, and examples from Dr Demartini's gratitude journal
* Whatever is happening, ask: How is it helping me fulfil my mission in life?
* Tears of gratitude moments are confirmation of authenticity
* The power of affirmations and how they can enhance our gratitude
* The hidden blessing of the covid pandemic and the inherent natural order
"Be authentic to what you really value and stick to what's priority in your life."
Dr Demartini's website: https://drdemartini.com/
𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁:
I am Agi Keramidas, a zealous podcaster and a knowledge broker. I am on a mission to inspire others to grow, stand out, and take action towards the next level of their lives.
I have partnered with Brain Fm! Get 20% off this amazing app: brain.fm/agi