May 23, 2022
Richard Flint is a keynote speaker, trainer, coach, and mentor. Personal development and personal discovery are his areas of expertise, and he has authored 19 books on the subject. He has been sharing his insights and philosophies with audiences all over the world for over 35 years, and he now has dedicated his life to helping others break free and create the life of their dreams.
This conversation will help you achieve 3 things: Be better, be smarter, and be stronger!
* The difference between living outside in and inside out.
* The death trap of being comfortable and the circle of sameness people dig themselves into.
* Behaviour never lies: it’s not what someone says, it’s what they do
* The 4 questions to build your life on: What do I really want? Why do I really want this? What price am I willing to pay for it? What behaviors do I have to improve?
* The 6 fears each of us is going to fight in our life
* In life, there are only two foundations we can stand on. Which one are you creating your life from?
“Don’t let fear overwhelm you. Live stronger on your belief, your trust, and your faith.“
Do you sometimes have trouble getting your brain to focus and concentrate on the important task in front of you? Then I have a solution for you: an amazing app called Brain FM. As my podcast listener, you have the opportunity to try the app for free and get a special 20% off if you decide to use it. Use my link: brain.fm/agi
Do you want to read a 1,000-word blog with my key learnings from this episode? Join my Patreon community and access exclusive, subscribers-only content every week: bit.ly/pdmpat
𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁:
I am Agi Keramidas, a zealous podcaster and a knowledge broker. I am on a mission to inspire others to grow, stand out, and take action toward the next level of their lives. Visit my website: agikeramidas.com