Dec 6, 2021
Mark Gober is an international speaker and the author of "An End to Upside Down Thinking", which was awarded the best independently published science book of 2019. Very recently he released the third book of the trilogy, “An End To Upside Down Liberty”, which he has dedicated to "those who want to be free".
The conversation was recorded in November 2021 - and when I look around me now, I see that our liberties are eroding away: more lockdowns, more censorship, increased surveillance, mandatory vaccinations, suppression of dissenting opinions. One could argue that our society is on a slippery slope towards a dystopian totalitarian society, where a central authority dictates what the citizens can and cannot do.
If you are concerned about our liberty and the kind of society our children will live in, then listen carefully.
The conversation concludes in the next episode #185.
* Upside down Liberty: the mistaken belief we are free
* "Government grants us freedoms": Does freedom really come from the government?
* Are politicians trustworthy, altruistic, honourable servants of the people, as we are conditioned to believe?
* In the end, do politicians care more about our interests or their interests?
* How the government threatens Liberty
* Brainwashing, mind control, and "conspiracy theories"
* Big tech, governments and the media dictate what "truth" is and they shut down alternative opinions
"In Austria they want to make the vaccination compulsory - that's making a medical decision on your behalf. What could that lead to - what other medical decisions could they make with your body?"
𝗔𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝘁:
I am Agi Keramidas, a zealous podcaster and a knowledge broker. I am on a mission to inspire others to grow, stand out, and take action towards the next level of their lives.
I have partnered with Brain Fm! Get 20% off this amazing app: brain.fm/agi